Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

First Year Teacher Reflection Journal


    This is an excellent tool for beginning teachers to help document their thoughts and reflect on their instruction all throughout their first year teaching.  It is also a good tool for seasoned teachers to think deeply about what works in their weekly instruction.  Research shows that teachers who reflect on their practice weekly are most successful.




Please check out this awesome tool on my TPT site.  I have used a reflection journal every year and it is so beneficial.  I love being able to go back and read journal entries from my first and second years of teaching.  Whenever I feel my drive decreasing or whenever I feel discouraged I go back and read those past entries.  They always renew my hope and spirit as an educator.  


0 comments:

Post a Comment